Previous Blogs

13 February 2011

T-minus 1

All systems are go!  Our team members are all ready and we all board an airplane sometime tomorrow. I am so thankful for all the people who are praying for us.  Please don't stop now!

Several of our team are struggling with either colds, stuffy noses, coughs, or the like which is yet another indication that spiritual warfare comes in both strong and simple ways.  Please pray for health and safety for each team member. 

We also need to know that you are praying for us as we enter Ghana on Tuesday afternoon.  As you know, on this project, we are taking in a good amount of both prescription and OTC medications.  Please pray that our passage through Customs and Immigration in Ghana will be without incident.  We need God to go before us and clear our path for any opposition that Satan might try to use to hinder us. 

I will do my best to keep you all updated throughout the project via this blog.  Please feel free to email me directly at rdmgem@gmail.com and I will respond as I am able.  Thank-you, in advance, for your faithful prayer support.  We're all counting on you.

No comments: